Purpose of Exposing Ivan

 I am now 50 years old. 

I met him when I was 22 years old.

We dated for 2 years and got married when I was 24 years old. - 30 Dec 1995.

We had our 1st children, Joel, 9 months later. I was 25 years old 8 Oct 1996.

This year is 2022, we have been married for 25 years and separated 1 year. A total of 26 years.

I will now begin the process of telling the whole story of the abuse that I have gone through with Ivan Chong Hock Lye, who processes to be a Christian.

Let me begin to tell the story and the journey of victimization and abuse which lasted for 25 years, till the time I left him on 29 April 2022. I never thought of telling my story. I had all intentions of leaving quietly to be left alone to do live my new life. But various events brought me to where I am now, to tell the story of my abuse i







Let me begin by writing a timeline of our lives together.

1994: Met in Mattel Toys, where I worked in Port Klang. He was the Engineer and I was a Confidential Secretary in the HR Dept.

1994: Bought a house under joint name. I paid the downpayment.

1995: Got married. Stayed with in-laws

1996: Gave birth to Joel, 1st child on 8 Oct 1996.

1997: Moved into our house in Klang Utama.

Retrenched by Mattel and moved to Kelana Jaya. Ivan chosed the condo.

Ivan used the sale of the house in Klang Utama and his retrenchment monies to give RM10K to the mother to make a cassette recording without discussing with me. Didn't give me any monies. 

2006 - Stayed in Kelana Jaya till 



Comments